It’s only been a few months since VMware's production release of vCloud Director 9.0, and Digital West is pumped to have the new environment up and ready for business. This cloud management platform provides the foundation for public, private and hybrid cloud environments.
- All flash-based storage resulting in improved performance on virtual machines
- Full load balancing appliances for virtual servers
- Distributed firewall technology for enhanced security and micro-segmentation
- General software defined networking (SDN) capabilities, leveraging VMware NSX
- A new HTML5 user interface
- Simple and secure on-premise to cloud migration
If you’re ready to move your data offsite into a more secure cloud environment or migrate your current environment to vCloud Director 9, give us a shout. We’ll help you understand how the new features will improve your computing performance, keep you more secure and reduce expenses.